Six Mysteries Are Brewing in Small-Town Kansas
The coffee shop on the corner of First and Main in Oak Grove, Kansas, seems to attract a series of mysterious events. Or perhaps it is the six women who frequent the shop for book club who are magnets for trouble. . .
Nuts for Coffee by Darlene Franklin
Jo Anderson shares hazelnut coffee creamer, sending a woman into anaphylactic shock.
The collection also includes
- Coffee, Tea, or Murder by Cynthia Hickey
- The Honey Hive Mystery by Dana Mentink
- Chili Con Carne Murder by Candice Prentice
- In Hot Water by Elizabeth Ludwig
- Nutty as a Fruitcake by Janice Thompson